include all relevant information in English
in your email so we can better understand and address your issue as quickly as possible.
application version(s), operating system information and reproduction steps if relevant. A simple one line asking for help is unlikely to be sufficient.
support requests can take up to two working days or more to answer.
Be sure to press 'Attach' after selecting each attachment.
Requests that will be automatically ignored - if you do not receive a reply it may be due to:
- One line requests, or requests that include no reasonable detail may be ignored.
- Be verbose but concise and use attachments (Press 'Attach' after selecting an attachment!)
- Ignored requests may include questions that may be reasonably found:
- In the User Guide. Technical support is not for product training.
- Elsewhere on the web site. Technical support is not for product information.