Started coding in my early teens, Apple II, BBC micro and moving on to Amiga where it moved from a hobby to a profession.
MysticCoder was created around 2011 after working on the initial version of MysticThumbs.
Over a decade has passed since then and MysticThumbs has gone from strength to strength and attracted a significant audience and user base.
A few other products and games have also been created along the way, however MysticThumbs remains the core focus.
There have been a few other people involved from time to time, however for the most part I am the sole owner/operator working on all areas of the business, design, coding, artwork, website development, database, support, financials and so on.
User support is a high priority and I do my best to accomodate bug and feature requests as well as producing a fast turn-around within reason.
MysticCoder (Brisbane, Australia)
- Probably why you're looking at this
- MysticMon - Windows multi-monitor controller
- Giza Pyramid Solitaire - iOS game
- Unity - mostly prototyping
Crytek (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Crysis 2 team member
- Daily core team meeting member
- PS3 and Xbox 360 load/save system engineer
- Audio and music system
Sidhe (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Speed Racer PS2
- - AI programmer
- - Senior programmer
- - PS2 port lead & graphics programmer
- Star Wars™ Clone Wars Republic Heroes
- - PSP port lead & graphics programmer
Fuzzy Eyes Studio (Brisbane, Australia)
- Hot Dog King (aka HotDog HotGals)
- - Lead programmer / Tech director
THQ Studio Australia (Brisbane, Australia)
- Jimmy Neutron - Attack of the Twonkies, PS2
- - Editor engineer
- - Graphics optimization - RenderWare PS2 and Xbox
Sydac (Adelaide, Australia)
- Graphic and Systems programmer on SGI Onyx and multi node PC architectures
- Public trains and military missile defence systems.
Aristocrat (Sydney, Australia)
Wark / Peak Publishing (Hobart, Australia)
- Founding engineer / programmer
- Developed 3D systems for Nintendo 64 and leading up to the creation of ViewBuild in the late 90's
Autech Research (Hobart & Launceston, Australia)
- Founder and core engineer / programmer
- ViewBuild Creator - 3D Home creator/visualizer late 90's
- ColourBox Home visualizer
- 🏆 1994 BHP Temco Tasmanian Science & Technology Young Achiever of the Year Award