Multiple monitor brightness, hue, saturation and color correction controls.
MysticMon allows you to control your monitor brightness, contrast and other settings
directly from software without having to reach for the physical monitor controls.
Very useful for adjusting settings on the fly in different light conditions.
Multiple monitor support
Multiple montors are supported so all settings are adjusted for each monitor. This
can be extremely useful for gamers and video professionals that use two or more
monitors and require the settings to be identical on each monitor without having
to manually set each one with annoying digital controls!
- Brightness, Contrast, Color temperature, RGB gain controls.
- Brightness, Contrast hotkey options.
- Turn monitors off via double click on tray icon or by settable hotkey.
- Restores monitors to last settings when waking from sleep, hibernate, monitor
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew,
Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
Sorry, MysticMon has been retired and is no longer available