** Instant Photoshop/RAW and many other popular image thumbnails in Windows folders!
Recommended for Professional and Amateur photographers, Artists, Content Creators,
MysticThumbs generates thumbnails of many image formats not natively supported by Windows.
It plugs into Windows Explorer so you don't have to run a separate application to preview your images, see them all in the native shell and Open/Save dialog boxes in all 32 and 64 bit applications!
3ds Max (.max)
AVS X (.avs)
Adobe Brush Set (.abr)
Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
Adobe InDesign (.indd)
Adobe Photoshop Document (.pdd, .psb, .psd)
Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
Amiga Image (.aur, .blk, .ilbm, .lbm)
Apple Macintosh Quickdraw (.pct, .pict)
Archive (.rar, .zip)
Cals Raster Group (.cal, .cals)
Camera RAW (.arw, .cr2, .crw, .dcr, .dng, .erf, .k25, .kdc, .mef, .mrw, .nef, .orf, .pef, .raf, .rw2, .sr2, .srf, .x3f)
Comic Book (.cbr, .cbz)
Corel Draw (.cdr)
DICOM Image (.dcm)
Digital Moving Picture (.dpx)
DirectDraw Surface (.dds)
Email Stationary (.eml)
Flexible Image Transport System (.fits, .fts)
Google Sketchup (.skb, .skp)
Google Sketchup Material (.layout, .skm)
Group 3 Fax (.fax, .g3)
HTML (.htm, .html, .mht, .xhtml)
IPL Image Sequence (.ipl)
Irix RGB (.rgb, .sgi)
JBIG (.bie, .jbg, .jbig)
JPEG (.jpeg, .jpg)
JPEG-2000 (.jp2, .jpc, .jpf, .jpx, .pgx)
Kodak Cineon (.cin)
Kubotek (.ckd, .ckt)
Maya (.ma, .mb)
Maya Image (.iff)
PBMPlus Portable Anymap (.pam, .pbm, .pfm, .pgm, .pnm, .ppm)
Paint Shop Pro (.msk, .pfr, .psp, .pspbrush, .pspframe, .pspimage, .pspmask, .pspselection, .pspshape, .psptube, .tub)
Paintbrush (.dcx, .pcx)
Photo CD (.pcd, .ph)
Portable Network Graphics (.png)
PostScript (.eps, .ps)
Radiance HDR (.hdr, .hdri, .pic, .rgbe, .xyze)
Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg, .svgz)
Slow Scan TeleVision (.hrz)
TIFF (.ptif, .tif, .tiff, .tiff64)
Truevision Targa (.icb, .tga, .tpic, .vda, .vst)
Windows Bitmap (.bmp)
Windows DIB (.dib)
Windows Media Photo (JPEG XR) (.jxr, .wdp, .wmp)
Windows Metafile (.emf, .emg, .emz, .wmf, .wmz)
Wireless Bitmap (.wbmp)
MysticThumbs has a fully configurable control panel where you can adjust thumbnail generation options and icon overlays, with options like transparency, thumbnail borders, scaling, embedded thumbnail selection and more.
Compound file support for files such as HTML, Maya and EML that use external files to make a complete image.
Options are controlled on a file type / extension level or if required on specific files through context menu control in Explorer.
File type or file-by-file transparency options and optional forced transparency on the desktop!
Icon customization and metadata support !
Control panel for total customization !
- Photoshop, RAW Photography images, DirectX, Targa & PowerVR game textures and all sorts of other images never looked so good in Explorer!
- All suported file types are all fully configurable.
- Transparency support - opaque, transparent, checkerboard.
- Image viewer to inspect all supported file types via context menu.
- Individual image customization via context menu.
- Embedded thumbnail or full image extraction.
- Enchanced support for native Windows supported images, PNG, TIFF, BMP etc.
- .wav sound files displayed as a waveform!
- Customizable file type icon overlays.
- Thumbnail adornment option, shadow or flat (no frame).
- Per image adjustments via context menu.
- Force transparent thumbnails on desktop option.
- Regular updates.
- Plugin support so you can add your own formats.
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
See a more complete feature list here
Unified Installer for 32 and 64 bit Windows
This is both the trial and full program.
Product keys supporting this version (purchased or renewed within the last year) unlock all features.
|v3.1.2 (Windows 8 / 7 / Vista)|
|v3.0.8 (Windows XP)|
- Starting from version 2.6.6 MysticThumbs is signed using a Microsoft® Authenticode® Certificate. Do not install if you have received from a third party source and receive an unknown publisher warning.
- Install and updates require Administrator privileges.
If you use this tool and enjoy having all your image types displayed in Explorer please consider purchasing a full license.
Please make sure your email client will allow emails from @swreg.org and @mysticcoder.net
Payments are made securely via SWREG e-commerce, a division of Digital River. All major credit cards and PayPal are supported.
Single Licenses only $25 are for a single machine, individual, non commercial or profit use. See license terms.
Business Licenses start at $29 per seat discounted according to the amount of seats required. See license terms.
- Fully unlocks the trial version.
- Removes 30 day free trial limitation.
- Removes MysticThumbs watermark from generated thumbnails (use Refresh or Clear Cache).
- Removes licensing reminder notices.
- Product Maintenance
- Entitles you to one year of program updates and feature enhancements.
- Entitles you to one year of product support.
- Floating Licenses
- Multiple seats/licenses receive one floating key covering all seats. This enables you to register/unregister machines accordingly.
Overview: Each license 'seat' can only be used by one user and one machine.
Home licenses: You, the individual, can use the program for home, non-profit / non-commercial use only. You may use the program on the allotted amount of computers assigned to the license at any one time. If you use the program on more than one machine, you need to purchase additional licenses for each machine, or unregister/re-register the license when moving between machines. The license key will be assigned to the name provided at the time of purchase and will reflect the total number of license seats purchased.
Business licenses: You (individual or company) can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment. You may use the program on the allotted amount of seats assigned to the license. If a user uses the program on more than one machine you may need need to purchase additional seats to cover the amount of concurrent machines that will be in use at a time. The license key will be assigned to the business name provided at the time of purchase and will reflect the total number of license seats purchased.
All licenses are non-transferable. A person or a company registered as a license user is assumed to be the owner of the license. Once issued, the license may not be transferred to another user or re-registered to another username. A company can allocate and deallocate company licenses to employees as needed.
More Information: Can be found in the EULA accompaning the application / install.
Registering your license key
- Make sure you have SWREG.org allowed through your email server to receive your license key.
- Upon purchasing a license you will receive your key by email, usually almost immediately.
- An internet connection is required to register each key on each machine. Be sure to allow firewall access when asked when entering your key. You can block access again after successfully entering your key if you wish, however automatic updates may not work.
- Follow the steps on this page to enter your license key.
- New license keys can only be used in v2.4.0 onwards. You may have to update to
the latest version.
Softoxi.com editor team:
"MysticThumbs - generate thumbnails for a large variety of image formats and view them in the Windows Explorer. This reliable and easy to use piece of software can prove to be an useful tool for any user out there that owns a computer that runs on Windows XP, Vista or 7 operating system."